Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for hygienic applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-H10 is a RTD sensor assembly with hygienic clamp or VARIVENT® connection. The hygienic temperature sensor is the standard device for temperature measurement of beverages, dairy products, pasty food or pharmaceutical products from -50…+200°C / +58…+390°F. It is made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) with a surface finish of the thermowell of Ra = 0.5 μm. The sensor material also withstands cleaning agents used during CIP or SIP procedures. The measuring element is placed in the tip of the tube which is filled with a heat transfer compound for fast response times and vibration resistant operation. The measuring insert with PTFE insulated wires is not replaceable.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Hygienic temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases
- Hygienic, dead-zone free stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) design
- Surface finish of wetted parts: Ra 0.5 µm
- Standard or stainless steel connection head
- Optional temperature transmitter
- Standard and customised insertion lengths