The WATERFLUX 3300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for demanding water applications and custody transfer operations (MID MI-001, OIML R49; MI-004). The high-end meter is particularly suitable for applications requiring high accuracy and extensive diagnostics. With its rectangular and reduced cross-section the EMF enables a stable measurement even at low flow rates. This way, the WATERFLUX 3300 offers a much larger turndown ratio (1000:1) than mechanical flowmeters (e.g. turbine meters) in drinking water distribution networks.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Unique rectangular sensor design for good low flow performance
- Available with patented reference electrode: no grounding rings needed
- Only ±0.2% or ±1mm/s error of measured value (MV)
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- No need for measurement chambers
- Rilsan® coated sensor tube
- Meets potable water standards: ACS, DVGW, NSF, TZW, WRAS etc.
- With CT approval for heat meter applications (MID MI-004)
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts, obstruction or wear
- Compact, rack or field mounted version
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool