The combination of an averaging pitot tube with the OPTIBAR DP 7060 differential pressure transmitter makes a versatile DP flowmeter for a wide range of applications with clean liquids, gases or steam. It is a particularly cost-effective solution for use with large line sizes up to DN2000 / 80". Due to its low pressure drop the averaging pitot tube flowmeter offers a more energy-efficient DP flow measurement than with orifice plate flowmeters. As it can be installed without cutting the pipe, the pitot tube flowmeter can also be the ideal device to retrofit an existing measuring point.
- Low requirements for inlet/outlet sections
- Allows bi-directional flow by design
- Excellent long-term stability
- Energy-efficient alternative to orifice plate flowmeters
- Large choice of wetted materials for corrosive and non-corrosive media
- Optional temperature and pressure compensation
- Unique 3D linearisation of transmitter: compensation for all influencing factors at virtually all possible combinations