Coriolis mass flowmeter for advanced applications and process control
The OPTIMASS 7010 is a high-end single straight tube Coriolis mass flowmeter. It is particularly suitable for demanding process and dosing applications involving gases and shear-sensitive or viscous liquids, slurries, very aggressive media or media with a low flow velocity. The Coriolis meter features an integrated Modbus converter. This makes it the ideal solution for applications where a DCS or a PLC is already in use and extensive communication options and control functions are not necessary. By way of its Modbus interface the flowmeter integrates easily into existing controller systems. There is no need for a conventional signal converter. Purchase costs can be saved.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Single straight tube design
- No separate converter needed: Communication direct from meter
- Integrated temperature measurement
- Available in four sensor materials: titanium, stainless steel, Hastelloy® C or tantalum
- With sensor size DN80 / 3" in titanium or Hastelloy® it is the largest single straight tube meter on the market
- Optional PED approved secondary pressure containment up to 100 barg / 1450 psig
- Virtually no pressure loss, easy to drain and clean
- Many options (heat tracing, purge port etc.)
- Immunity to crosstalk: resistant to installation and process effects
- Optional EtherNet/IPTM web-interface for configuration, maintenance and diagnostics